Version 2.0 (July 2022)
We are Yarksh FX Ltd trading as Yarksh (“we”, “us”, or “our”). The legal entityresponsible for controlling yourdata depends on where you live:
Where you live
Yarksh FX Ltd
Our registration number with the UKʼs ICO is ZA586144
Yarksh FX Ltd
Yarksh is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. You also play an
important role in protecting your personal data. Please protect your login credentials and donot share them with others. We also recommend that you donʼt reuse the same password fordifferent purposes. If we receive instructions using your login information, we consider thatyou authorised the instructions. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised useof your account or you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longersecure.
operation of our website and mobile application.
Our Services consist of:
● Our staff, so that they can do their job;
● Companies and organisations which provide us with services like bankingandpayments, legal and accounting, identity verification, cloud hosting and storage,business and functional analytics, advertising, communications and fraudprevention;
● Credit reference agencies, so that we can verify your identity;
● Law enforcement agencies and other external parties, for example to help preventfinancial crime; and
● Other Yarksh group companies.
We may also share your details with people or companies if Yarksh becomes
involved in a corporate restructuring, merger, acquisition or takeover.Which third parties we disclose your personal data to depends on a number of factors likehow you use our Services. Please contact us using the details below if you would like toknow more.
We may transfer and store the data we hold to companies, staff members and
organisations outside of the UK and EEA. When we do this, we make sure that your data isprotected and that:
● the European Commission says the country or organisation has adequate dataprotection; or
● Weʼve agreed standard data protection clauses approved by the EuropeanCommission with the organisation.
If you would like further information on the specific mechanism used by us whentransferring your personal information outside of the UK and EEA, please contact us usingthe details below.
We would like to provide you with information about our new products, services,
newsletters and other information which we think you may find interesting. As mentionedabove, we will often do this on the basis of our legitimate interest. You will always have theright to opt out of receiving email marketing communications from us at any time bycontacting us using the details below or using the “unsubscribe” link in emails.
If you are a resident of the UK or the EEA, you have the right to:
● Access or receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
● Have us update the personal data we hold about you;
● Ask us to delete your data (although for legal reasons we might not always be ableto do it);
● Opt out of direct marketing and in certain otherʻlegitimateinterestʼcircumstances;
● Withdraw any consent youʼve given us; and
● Ask us to review an automated decision.
You can do any of these things by contacting us using the details below.
We keep most of our customer data for a certain period after an Yarksh account is
closed. This is in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. The retentionperiod will generally be 5 years for UK residents. In somecircumstances we may be required to keep it for longer. In order to decide how long tokeep other types and categories of data, we consider why we hold it, how sensitive it is,how long the law says we are required to keep it for, and what the risks of keeping it are.
adequately, you may refer your complaint to the Information Commissionerʼs Office in theUnited Kingdom
● By email: Yarksh, firstname.lastname@example.org
● By post
● For UK residents: Yarksh FX Ltd, 15 Blackstock Road, Finsbury Park, London, N4 2JF, United Kingdom.